Why use Prospero Finance to find your Bridging Loan?
No upfront costs
Light, medium and heavy refurbishment
We can source bridging loans for refurbishment projects.
Auction property finance
Auction condition completions
We provide bridging loans for auction purchases.
1 to 24 month terms
We offer flexible terms on bridgine loans.
No early settlement fees
If you settle your bridging loan early, there will be no additional fees.
Commercial and residential buildings
All loan sizes considered
100% advances with additional security
Bridging loans explained
Bridging loans can be arranged under the following circumstances and terms, not limited to:
- Regulated and unregulated loans
- Chain breaks
- Limited company applications
- Light and heavy refurbishment options
- Stage payment releases
- Auction purchases
- Non-mortgageable properties
- Properties requiring refurbishment (light, medium or heavy)
- Full development bridging
- 100% loans available
- Below market purchase
We are able to arrange agreement in principles for our customers within 1 working hour of receiving your enquiry. With no upfront fees, application fees or commitment and you are under no obligation to proceed. Key features of bridging loans include:
- No upfront fees
- Up to 80% available
- Market leading rates
- No exit fees
- 24 month terms available
- Interest can be retained, rolled up or serviced
- Regulated (for personal home) or unregulated loans available
- Residential and commercial bridging
- Whole of market fully advised service available